Voucher terms and conditions
The purchase or redemption of a FORT voucher constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- FORT vouchers are issued as credits that are redeemable as payment for services from any practitioner working at FORT, or can be credited to a practitioner’s reservations account to be used against future space bookings or use of studio facilities.
- FORT vouchers have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- FORT vouchers cannot be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. Please keep the voucher safe and the details confidential.
- Both the ID number and the claim code are required to be able to redeem a voucher. If either is not present on the voucher, the voucher is null and void.
- FORT vouchers expire two years after issue or on the date printed on the voucher (whichever is later).
- Vouchers are non-refundable and services paid for using vouchers also cannot be refunded.
- The voucher must be presented at the time of payment in order to be used. For practitioner redemptions, the voucher must be claimed via MOAT prior to making bookings.
- FORT vouchers have no value until purchased.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed on the FORT website, but may be redeemed for physical products sold at FORT.
- Vouchers can be used for full or partial payment for services.
- Vouchers may be partially redeemed, in which case the remaining balance of the voucher continues to be redeemable until the original expiry date of the voucher.
- This voucher does not constitute an absolute right to book in with any particular artist. Regardless of whether a client is paying with cash or vouchers, artists and practitioners reserve the right to refuse service at their own discretion, including if they experience abusive, threatening or discriminating language/behaviour or if they believe the request is not in line with their skillset or style.
- This voucher covers all transactions that are processed through FORT. Artists and practitioners reserve the right to request deposits through their own third party booking or finance systems as these transactions are not handled by FORT.